* 55 Secret Street falls under the spell of Thierry Mugler’s Angel.
* Stiletto Jungle dishes on the best fall nail colors.
* Beauty Snob chats with David Yurman and revisits the scent of romance.
* Christina Loves… helping with hair extensions.
* KRISTOPHER is wanting, wearing, hating drugstore makeup.
* The Beauty Stop is loving Laura Mercier Black Gold Kohl Pencil.
* Are Drew Barrymore and Ed Westwick dating? Allie is Wired has telltale pics.
* Stephanie Okereke chats about the Making of “Through the Glass” film– Ladybrille.
* Shopping and Info went to a Kate Spade party and spoke to Alyssa Milano about her dress and shoes.
* Stylehive interviews the latest Project Runway reject – it’s Suede vs. Kenley!
* The Shoe Goddess shares pictures of our fabulous (celebrity attended) NYC Fashion Week Party!
* Coquette wants to wrap herself in fall’s most stylish wrap sweaters.
* Mónica Bursztyn, Colombian designer, talks with Quinta Trends about her creative process and her last collection. [En Espanol]
* Second City Style thinks safety is important – but not when it comes to fashion.
* The Duchess movie has StyleBakery craving 18th century style: ruffles, lace and rosettes.
* A Few Goody GumDrops “rings” this year’s election in style with Hidalgo‘s enamel and diamond bands.
* Bag Bliss handbag face off: Yves Saint Laurent vs. Mayle
* Bag Snob revisits her youth via Tod’s Helmut bag.
* After watching the red carpet affair at the Emmys, Fashion Pulse states that brooches are back in style!