What hair product do you recommend that makes your hair curl? HELP!!!!!!!!!
Here is how I get my hair to hold it’s curl:
1. Apply a good curling mousse to wet hair. I don’t have a particular prefence, but I do like everything from Garnier’s range.
2. Take sections of your hair and twist them around your fingers to create a ringlet. Hint: if you want smaller curls, use small sections. For more larger curls (ala Kristen Stewart), section larger portions of hair.
3. Dry the hair with a diffuser. Do not scrunch the hair at this point. If you’ve tristed your hair properly, the diffuser will gently dry your hair and hold the curl.
4. Once your hair is 95% dry, tease out the curl gently. Do not brush the hair or you will end up looking like a member of the Jackson-5 circa Blame it on the Boogie.
5. Lightly spritz the hair with a hair spray to keep that perfect curl in place.