I get alot of questions about flying and maintaining fabulousness all at the same time. I myself am flying this week, so here are my five top tips for in-flight beauty:
- Moisturise well before you get on the flight as airline air-conditioning will dry out your skin.
- Moisturise whilst you’re on the plane by keeping a water spritz bottle or facial towelletes.
- Drink plenty whilst you’re in the air – but try and avoid caffeine and alcohol as these will dehydrate you.
- Wear loose clothes as there is nothing worse than sweating on a plane.
- Avoid the stodgy hot food being served and stick to fruit and vegetables.