The trend may have died on the runways, but Pinterest and the masses are still into it. So, I had to try a new favorite that is easy fun. All you will need is your favorite polishes and a couple of coffee straws!
1. Paint the entire nail with 2 coats of your choice base color. (You can tape off the cuticle area to prevent a mess, but if you choose not to, simply dip a cotton swab in acetone to remove splatter from skin.)
2. Place a blob of another complimenting color on some wax paper or other nonabsorbent surface and dip the end of your coffee straw into the polish.
3. Gently blow the polish onto the nail creating a messy, but fun splattering across the nail.
4. Select another color and repeat steps 2 and 3. Do this with as many or as few colors as you like.
5. Let it all dry and seal it with a clear top coat.
This would be great for doing a camouflage nail art! Just use a mix of green, brown, black and gray.
[Image Via: LuLu's Blog]