Whether you are going out to a movie, a wine tasting, a picnic on the beach or a romantic dinner at home, you’ll want to take the right steps to prepare and look your most beautiful.
For some of us, doing our own make-up is a daily routine that we can probably now do in our sleep, but for a date night, you should spruce up your look a little for the occasion.
How do you revitalize your makeup without expending time repeating your morning makeup routine?
1. Dust a bit of translucent powder all over your face. Instead of adding another layer of powder or foundation, a translucent powder will diminish shine and add a fresh look to your face.
2. Apply an extra swipe of blush or bronzer to your cheeks. A little color goes a long way!
3. To bright up your eyes, add a light and shimmery eye shadow to the inner corners of your eyes. You might be surprised how much this brightens up the whole look of existing eye makeup.
4. Add a little bit of darkness to the crease of your lid. Without going too “smokey”, this will add some depth to your eye makeup.
5. Flick out the corners of your eyeliner by adding a subtle cat eye. You can also line the inner rim to give extra darkness near the lash line.
6. Apply a bold lip stick. Nothing is easier for transitioning from day to night than adding a bold lip color.
7. Add a few twists to one side of your hair, and spritz a little shine spray on your locks as well. The smallest little details can go a long way.
Whether your look is simple, sophisticated, or somewhere in between, you can look your best with beauty products from Walgreens! Walgreens is the go-to destination for women searching for quality P&G beauty products.
One lucky The Beauty Stop reader is going to win a fabulous prize package that contains a variety of P&G beauty products from CoverGirl, Olay and Pantene including:
• COVERGIRL Coverlicious Lip Gloss
• Olay Fresh Effects Wipes
• COVERGIRL Ink It Eyeliner
• Pantene Rehab Cream
• COVERGIRL Bombshell Mascara
• Olay Dew Over
• Flamed Out Eyeshadow
• $25 Walgreens Gift Card
HOW TO ENTER –
Disclosure: This contest is sponsored by Walgreens and P&G for which samples and prizing were provided. The opinions expressed herein are those of the author and are not indicative of the opinions or positions of Walgreens or P&G.