‘Sleeping Beauty’ has always been my favorite fairytale and will be huge as Angelina Jolie undertakes the role of Maleficent in the cinematic reboot. The makeup will be a trend this Halloween season and probably reappear next year.
To score your own Disney villain look, you will need some green and purple eye shadow, black
1. Apply a pale foundation.
2. Swipe a bright green shadow over your entire lid.
3. Line your waterline with black liner and use a heavier line behind your lashes and extended it about a fingertip length beyond the outer corner of your eye at a slightly upward angle.
4. Highlight your lower lid with a sweep of purple shadow.
5. Use a small angled brush and trace the sharply peaked shape into your eyebrows before filling it in with dark shadow or pencil.
6. Apply some false lashes and a coat of black mascara.
7. Use a brush to apply a coat of blood red lipstick.
8. Sweep a light mauve across your cheekbone. To add to the drama, add a dark charcoal powder on top of the light pink blush for major depth.
Add some horns and a cape and you are a magnificent Maleficent!