The easiest updo that gives air of carefree youth to a classy style is the twisted chignon. It is a quick and simple ‘do that you can create in minutes if you are late for that company holiday party.
1. Start by smoothing hair with a brush.
2. Create a low ponytail and divide it into two parts.
3. Twist each section leaving the last inch or two un-twisted.
4. Whirl each twist around each other (almost like you are braiding).
5. Keep wrapping the hair into a low bun and secure with pins.
To keep the look lasting through the night, dust with a lightweight hairspray. You can also some barrettes or other accessories to glam up the look. I like to keep it simple with a pair of small dangling earrings.