For me, winter goes hand-in-hand with cozy warm fires, big comfy sweaters, and mountains of lip balm. Honestly, I can’t seem to ever apply enough.
Dry, chapped lips are something we all experience. Exfoliating is an easy solution that takes only a minute to do, a few times a week. Here’s how.
1. Apply a thick layer of Vaseline to your lips.
2 Using super soft toothbrush (kid’s toothbrushes work great), simply rub your lips gently in circular motions. The toothbrush will exfoliate and the Vaseline will heal and hydrate.
3. If you have extra Vaseline on your lips, you can tissue it off. Make sure you leave some one for added protection and shine.
- Don’t have a toothbrush on hand? Mix some sugar or coffee grounds into your Vaseline and gently use your finger to rub in circular motions.
- For extra hydration, apply Vaseline to your lips before bed. Lips can get painfully dehydrated while you’re sleeping, taking this step each night will greatly help.
- Grab a bit of your blush and mix it with your Vaseline for a quick lip tint.