Take a look at THIS, you guys. Two very similar red patent leather Mary Janes with black contrasting straps. Up first: The Kate Spade New York “Lively” Pump.
Grosgrain ribbon finishes a freshly feminine, Mary Jane pump cut with a sweetly alluring topline.
- Approx. heel height: 3 1/2″.
- Patent leather upper/leather lining and sole.
- By kate spade new york; made in Italy.
- Salon Shoes.
Next up: The Nine West “Sheryl” Mary Jane
- Trend right all leather upper Mary Jane pump with 4” heel.
- This style is available exclusively @ Nine West Stores & ninewest.com.
So. Both Mary Janes are indeed red, but from what I can tell, the Kate Spade’s are a bit on the orange side. They also have a shorter heel. BUT, there is the precious grosgrain ribbon strap and bow which attracted me to the shoe in the first place.
But then. A miracle…Un milagro, if you will. Nine West has what I want. I true red; a higher heel, and a thin, sleek black patent leather strap and buckle instead of delicate ribbon. Oh, and they are less than a third the price of the Kate Spade shoes.
And we have a WINNER!! Nine West “Sheryl” Wins The Beauty Stop Cage Match!