The 2013 Nickelodeon Kids’ Choice Awards always gives celebrities a chance to play with fun looks. Jessica Alba kept it classy and light.
The celebrity mom had striking eyes and a pink pout that provided a cool tone for the slim filled night.
Avon Global Celebrity Makeup Artist Lauren Andersen complemented Jessica Alba’s cool and modern spring dress by playing up the eyes and pulling from the metallic details of the dress.
The look made Jessica’s eyes her ultimate accessory.
She kept the overall look fresh and light with glowy skin and a soft pink lip.
Here is what Andersen used to create the look…
· Avon Ideal Flawless Foundation – Apply an even layer to prepped skin.
· Lorac Baked Bronzer – Highlight and shape your face with a light hand. Go a littler heavier at temples and the hallows of your cheeks.
· Chanel Tumulte Blush – Unsure how? Click HERE to see The Beauty Stop’s guide…
· Cle de Peau Concealer – Hit problem areas with a this wonder and blend away.
· Votre Vu Brow Wax – Shape brows with the wax to keep them in place.
· Avon Glimmersticks in Aqua Flash – These easy to use wonders will brighten your eyes in an instant.
· Ardell Individual Lashes in short black – For an noticeable but not overdone lash look, add some depth with these fabulous faux lashes.
· Avon SuperExtend Infintize Mascara – Finalize the eye with two coats of Avon’s mascara.
· Avon Totally Kissable Lipstick in Lovey Dovey – Use a neutral liner to outline and fill in lips. This will create a base for the lipstick to adhere to.