The. Walk. Of. Shame. We have all been there. At some point in your life you will have a little too much fun and pay the price. However, you can fight the morning after look with some quick and easy emergency fixes.
1. Use a Q-tip dipped in water to erase smudges from last night’s mascara, eyeshadow and lipstick.
2. Conceal those under eye bags that scream, “I’ve only had 2 hours of sleep!” Use a hydrating concealer.
I like Benefit’s Fakeup concealing stick.
If you only have a compact, dip your finger in some water and swirl it directly into your compact powder. It will cream a creamy temporary fix that you can blend into your sleep deprived circles.
3. Bronze those cheeks with a light, matte powder. Don’t go crazy!
4. Smear on a bright lipwear. Try something hydrating like Burt’s Bees Tinted Lip Balm in Petunia.
5. If you have a dry shampoo available, hit your hair with a refreshing spritz and whirl it into a bun. If you are in a pinch, baby powder will soak up oils and provide some volume.
6. Freshen your breath. If you don’t have a toothbrush, gargle with mouthwash. No mouthwash? Chew on some fruit, parsley or a lemon. If all that is out of your reach…gargle and drink lots of water.