Who doesn’t want thick hair? Even if you are blessed with thick strands, over time, our hair becomes thinner and sparser. Follow these tips to give the illusion of thick hair!
1. Use shampoo that contains protein. Protein deposits will be left on each strand, giving you the appearance of thicker hair.
2. Use a gel-based conditioner. Only apply to the bottom half of your hair to prevent it from weighing down your roots. If you tend to have very dry/thin/sparse hair, apply conditioner first followed by shampoo.
4. Next, apply a volumizing spray to damp hair that contains strengthening panthenol and volumizing resin. Phytovolume Actif Volumizing Spray ($28) is great!
5. Flip head upside down and blow dry. When hair is 90% dry, flip hair over and finish blowdrying.
6. To add volume, gently lift hair section by section and blast roots with cool air. This roughs up the cuticle, causing hair to look fuller.