Ever tried creating different “looks” with your favourite mascara? Here’s a few suggestions…
- Pretty eyes – for feathery lashes, wipe off any excess from the wand and glide straight along the lashes, coating the full lengths.
- Foxy flicks – apply a light coat to all lashes, then concentrate on heavier application at the outer lashes.
- Ultra drama – for a special occasion night-time look with long, thick, spiky lashes apply several thick layers without letting the coats dry in between. Use the wand tip to coat the base of lashes, then brish it down the lashes.
- Doe eyes – coat the top and bottom lashes, then use the wand tip to cover the lashes at the inner eye corners to create a rounded effect.
Mischa Barton works the doe-eyes perfectly
- Volume va-voom – For thick, luscious lashes, press the wand onto the base of the lash, then brush up along the lengths.
- Easy everyday – for a barely-there au-natural (but prettier) look, apply just to the tips of the top lashes. Comb through with a clean brush to get rid of any clumps.