Lips, elbows, cuticles, feet, teeth, eyelids, cheeks, face and knees can all benefit from the petroleum jelly wonder. You can often find Vaseline at your local dollar store in the beauty section or on sale at drug stores for a buck.
My sister would get the worst case of chapped lips in the winter. Instead of reaching for some expensive balm, she kept a travel size container in her purse. However, the miracles of Vaseline aren’t limited to your lips. Here are 10 other ways to utilize the benefits of petroleum jelly.
10. Jennifer Aniston uses a tiny swipe under her eyes at night. It helps keep wrinkles at bay.
9. Treat yourself to pre-bed foot massage. Throw some socks on, sleep and wake up with soft feet every day.
8. Dab on a small amount on your favorite perfume points – neck, wrists, behind ears- then spritz on your perfume. It will help maintain the scent longer.
7. Rachel Bilson swears by it as her favorite makeup remover.
6. Mix some Vaseline with sea salt for a quick and moisturizing scrub.
5. Dab on a small amount on your cheekbones over your blush. It will create a dewy look.
4. Swipe some on bare nails to help keep them resilient.
3. Use a small amount on your eyelids and then apply shadow. It will create a shiny glow and make your look last longer.
2. Swipe some on your hairline before coloring your hair to prevent dye marks on your skin.
1. Helps remove false eyelashes painlessly.