August 30, 2010
- Coquette loves the effortless style of Rebecca Minkoff’s fall apparel collection.
- Fashion Pulse Daily contemplates the intentions of Levi’s in its latest ad campaign ‘We are all Workers’.
- The Jet Set Girls scoured the internet to find the sexiest leather shorts for fall.
- Second City Style is mad for camel…everything for fall. It’s the new black!
- Shopping and Info loves this straight off the runway dress from Milly that looks like Valentino.
- StyleBakery has the scoop on fall’s ultimate transition piece: the military jacket.
- Stiletto Jungle found a super affordable version of fall’s hidden wedge bootie trend — a $500 look for just $60.
- Bag Snob has a bag you will not regret buying.
- Shop the 9 best hats that’ll make all of your fall days more chic–even the one Olivia Palermo wore to Fashion Week, thanks to SHEfinds.
- Lace is still on trend, and The Goddess thinks Nicholas Kirkwood got it right with this amazing Leather Bootie with Lace Detail.
- V-Style shows you the the must-have cross body purses versus the must not.
- Try this super duper lash plumping serum at Beauty Snob.
- Did Madonna rip off the Material Girl clothing line? Allie is Wired covers the controversy.
- The Beauty Stop points out some really bad celebrity hair.
- eye4style takes you behind-the-scenes at the Fall 2010 London Fog ad campaign shoot, featuring Mad Men star Christina Hendricks.
- StyleCaster shares an exclusive DIY from the new book by Erica Domesek of P.S. I Made This.
Posted in: Beauty News