* All Lacquered Up discovers an affordable alternative to Chanel Jade in Essie’s Winter Nail Polish Collection.
* Haunted House shampoo, shower gel and bubble bath? Beauty Snob features these spooky treats.
* Stylehive has rounded up an assortment of eco-friendly versions of their favorite beauty products.
* 55 Secret Street has her eye on a few leather jackets and silk tops you can wear with jeans.
* Stiletto Jungle explains how to make the leggings trend make sense with your body type.
* Coquette shows you the best in faux fur coats and vests.
* SheFinds is all about looking good with the best picks for dressing thinner.
* StyleBakery.com hunts down this season’s hottest coats, including 50 styles under $100.
* Bag Bliss has fallen for the Michael Kors Uptown Astor Tote.
* Think you can’t find a sporty AND stylish bag? Bag Snob found this YSL tote.
* KRISTOPHER DUKES is hating Marc by Marc Jacobs zipper earrings.
* Shopping and Info loves vintage Chanel necklaces and bracelets.
* The Daily Obsession remembers the trip that made her fall in love with traveling.
* Listen to Leighton Meester’s new single ‘Somebody To Love’ on Allie is Wired.
* I’m Not Obsessed shows you how to get Kristin Cavallari‘s evening look for under $200 head to toe.
* Second City Style interviews Clinton Kelly — he’s on tour with Macy’s to Make Over America.
* The Beauty Stop explains how to get Hayden Panettiere‘s fresh and youthful look.
* V-Style delves into Lindsay Lohan‘s debut as Ungaro’s artistic adviser.