* The Daily Obsession learns from Mizu Salon that balayage is the best kind of highlighting and offers readers $50 off to see her colorist!
* The Beauty Stop investigates the new Aroma Sothys bath and body line.
* Stiletto Jungle checks out the new Quiksilver Womens line.
* I’m Not Obsessed gives you a sneak peek at The Tigerlily Swimwear Spring 2010 Collection.
* Second City Style and 12 other fashion bloggers filmed this video campaign to help keep your favorite designers in business and they need your help!
* Shopping and Info wants this ruffle dress by Michelle Mason.
* Stylehive takes you to Miami for the Zimmerman runway show at Mercedes-Benz Fashion Week SWIM!
* The Jet Set Girls discover the new skinny Madewell ’37 jeans for under $60!
* Coquette is falling for menswear-inspired shoes.
* FashionPulseDaily is obsessed as of late with the the recycled metal jewelry of Alex and Ani!
* StyleBakery.com rates this season’s best heels.
* The Shoe Goddess finds a fabulous pair of over-the-knee boots for less than $300!
* Allie is Wired has a first look at Britney Spears‘s new Candie’s commercial.
* KRISTOPHER DUKES is wanting, using, and hating Leica DigiCams.