* Stiletto Jungle is taking the fur trend casual with a faux fur sweatshirt for under $200.
* Fashion Pulse Daily says you CAN get Burberry ‘s coveted fall 2010 look for under $50.
* SHEfinds dug up 5 peacoats so cheap you can wear one with every outfit (a la Gwyneth Paltrow and Nicole Richie).
* Second City Style looks at the Spring 2011 offerings from the European runways focusing on brands that are co-designed.
* A great bag for Bag Snob‘s younger snobs and for those of us who still act/look/feel young.
* Coquette thinks you should treat yourself to a candy-colored Louis Vuitton Inclusion Ring.
* The Jet Set Girls check out the new Judith Leiber collection available on Rent the Runway.
* Allie is Wired features the new pictures of Jennifer Lopez and kids for Gucci and UNICEF.
* Shopping and Info covets the Vince black leather jacket Ashley Greene wore on the plane on her way to shoot Breaking Dawn in Louisiana.
* eye4style is obsessed with glitter nail lacquer this fall.
* Shop for a Cause on Bag Bliss: support Breast Cancer Awareness Month.
* Not sure what you want to be this Halloween? The Fashion Bomb offers 5 fun and fashionable Halloween outfit ideas to help take out a bit of the guesswork.
* Don’t forget to enter The Shoe Goddess‘s Breast Cancer Awareness giveaway.