* Stiletto Jungle explains how to blowout hair at home, perfectly.
* All Lacquered Up has the scoop on cover girl Blake Lively’s nail color direct from her Marie Claire photo shoot.
* Beauty Snob features the Jonathan Product Beauty Water Shower Purification System, which is an advanced shower water filtering system.
* The Beauty Stop shows how to get an easy 3-color eyeshadow look.
* Coquette wants to get bundled up in one of Soia & Kyo‘s coats.
* The Daily Obsession uncovers what may be the perfect pair of undies.
* Fashion Pulse Daily provides a sneak peak at the fabulously affordably world of Charlotte Russe, the holiday collection.
* KRISTOPHER DUKES is wanting, wearing, and hating Halston draped-back top.
* SheFinds is ready to get you perfectly dressed in time for any and every holiday event with their guide to an array of festive attire.
* Shopping and Info wants this ruffled shearling coat on sale from Diane von Furstenberg.
* StyleBakery.com created the ultimate fall shopping list with some help from their favorite fashion bloggers and editors.
* Stylehive found lots of boyfriend-inspired looks for less than $50, because stealing from your boyfriend’s closet all the time isn’t nice.
* All About the Pretty is coveting this new bag for her winter travel jaunts thanks to Lululemon.
* Bag Bliss loves the reduce-recycle-reuse concept behind Novella Royale Handbags.
* Bag Snob reminds you that a great way to get out of a funk is to shop vintage.
* Second City Style thinks that footwear often holds more trend-setting influence than the clothes in Strutting With Style.
* The Fashion Bomb finds hundreds of coats, shoes, boots, and accessories to fabulously update your fall / winter wardrobe.
* The Shoe Goddess is obsessed with Christian Louboutin’s latest black patent pump.
* Cutting Edge or Questionable? eye4style tells all about a new plastic surgery iPhone app.