September 26, 2010
- Stiletto Jungle shopped Tucker for Target and picked 5 must-buy pieces.
- Coquette recommends a stylish cape coat to transform your look this fall.
- Second City Style has mandated these 9 fall must-haves.
- The Fashion Bomb breaks down the Top 10 Fall 2010 Trends, and offers tips on how to wear them, along with suggestions on items you can get now to make sure you’re fly just in time for the first leaf drop.
- Bag Snob has the Burberry Prorsum collection – bags that you can order, right now, until September 28th.
- KRISTOPHER DUKES is wanting a pair of Whooga Ugg Boots.
- Never underestimate the power of an awesome pair of pumps: get yourself one of the 9 hottest pairs from around the web, curated by SHEfinds experts.
- Ready to go shoe shopping? StyleBakery hunts down the hottest shoes and boots of the season.
- The Shoe Goddess prevents a shoe disaster with these chic Lanvin Satin Bow Pumps.
- Beauty Snob says this is the best eye cream La Mer’s ever come out with.
- The Jet Set Girls find a pair of designer tweezers that they couldn’t live without.
- The Beauty Stop explains how to wear vibrant eyeshadow.
- Ali Lohan is modeling for Lindsay’s 6126 line and Allie is Wired has the pictures.
- Shopping and Info loves the over the knee black leather boots by Stuart Weitzman, as seen on Olivia Palermo.
- Fashion Pulse Daily divulges survival tactics for making it through New York Fashion Week’s Spring 2011 collections.
Posted in: Beauty News